Konoha Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post  wintergirl_06 Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:10 am

Welcome, we have a some rules to follow. There not hard so please ahere to them.

1. No Spaming - Please don't spam the boards. All post must be at least a paragraph long. This should not be hard, as you are trying to keep your plot going. A paragraph is a min of 3 sentences long.

2. Language - Cusing is aloud but keep it to a PG-13 level because we do have some young people on this board. If you are going to go over that please put the rating in the topic so we are aware of it before we enter.

3. Activeness - I would like you to be active check the board at least twice a week. I don't think that is to much to ask. This is to keep all stories flowing. If you are going to be gone for a long period of time. Please post a message in the 'Absence' form. It would be very much appreciated. If you are in-active for a 3 month period you will be listed in the 'Missing-Nin' form. So if you do come back your character won't be lost, but you will have to come up with a plot on why your character went missing and so on.

4. Relationships - I know some characters will have relationships and so on. Just keep all the stuff to a min, and again if your going to take if further. Please post the rating in the title. But if you take it to far i will notify you and delete the posts.

5. More than one character - if you want to have more than one character. You first have to have your first character for a week. Show that you are active and then you may have another character. You may have up to five characters at a time. You make make kill one off and let that character be posted in the 'Dead-Nins' board, and then create a new one.
But right now I am only allowing five characters per person, but you have to prove to me that you are able to handle that many and not get confused on who your playing where.

6. Respect - Please respect the members of this board. I don't want harrasment or anything. Its stupid to fight with people online. Its just plain stupid. Talking @#%$ threw these boards to someone is like racing in the speical olympics even if you win your still retarted.

wintergirl_06
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum